Is your cat fascinated with running water from the faucet? Instinct tells them running water is clean. What if your cat could help clean their teeth while simply drinking water? The answer is Cat H2O
- Cat H2O mini - The Cutest Fountain for Your Cutest Pets. Holds 40oz (1.2L) of water & takes up very little footprint. Place on bench tops so they don’t have to share with their other 4 legged friends.
- Surface skimmer aerates water to ensure crystal clear water, keeping the drinking surface free from saliva and slime. Includes 1 oversize filter pad.
- Includes 1 Dental Care tablet helps protect against plaque & tartar build up, leading to healthier gums & fighting bad breath. Tablet formulated & made in Australia. Replacement tablets available.
- Dishwasher friendly, disassembles in seconds without tools. Food grade & BPA-free materials used throughout to ensure pure water.
- Quiet & reliable pump, backed by a 3 year limited warranty. USB plug: simply plug into any USB adapter & socket. (USB adapter is not included, let’s make use of all those idle USB adapters at home)
Product size: 7.6" x 6.5" x 4.7"
What's in the Box?
- Cat H2O mini holds 40oz (1.2L)
- 1 fountain pump - USB powered (USB adapter NOT included)
- 1 piece of filter
- 1 tablet of Dental Care
Cat H2O mini - Pet Water Fountain (40oz, 1.2L)
Q: It's power by USB, how come you are not including an USB adapter?
A: Over the years, we have all accumulated some USB adapters at home. Let's make use of all these idle adapters and stop making & shipping them around.
Q: Pump doesn't work?
A: Make sure the plug is connected & water is filled to "Max" indicator on the lower bowl. Or Try unpluging and pluging the unit to restart the pump, always make sure yours hands are dry. If it still doesn't work, check pump cleaning video in product video.
Q: My pet is not drinking from the fountain
A: Your pet may need a little bit more time to adjust to drinking from a fountain, once they started they will love it.
Q: Water from the pump is weaker than before & with some air bubbles
A: This is a sign of "low water level", fill water to "Max" indicator. If water is full and flow remains low, check strainer under the pump to remove any hair or debris and perform pump cleaning.
Q: Can the filter be washed in a dishwasher?
A: No, because activated carbon from the filter will adsorb cleaning chemicals and cannot be rinsed off. Just change the filter pad.