Dog Fountains are great for replacing dirty dog bowls, but you must be near a wall outlet limiting the locations where your dog can enjoy their water.
Dog H2O Cordless : No wires, no limits. Place it anywhere! NO cords for puppies or playful dogs to harm. A programmed timer regularly filters & aerates water to minimize saliva & slime buildup on water surface. Also, provides improved daily oral hygiene for your pet with Dog H2O’s Dental Care tablets. Your pet deserves more than a stagnant water bowl!
- Large drinking area for medium to large dogs with 200 fl. oz (6.3 quarts) capacity, ensuring clean water all day long.
- Press the button once: Pump will turn on for 2 min every 90 min.
- Double click the button: Pump will turn on for 2 min every 45 min.
- Press and hold to turn the pump off.
- Includes 3 tablets of Dental Care that enhance the water to help protect against plaque & tartar build up, leading to healthier gums & fighting “doggy breath”. Ingredients: Water deionised, Dental plaster, Glucose oxidase enzyme, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- 3 pieces of water softening filter pads not only remove harmful city water chemicals from your pet’s water, but also remove water hardness.
- Dishwasher friendly, disassemble in seconds without tools. Food grade & BPA free materials used to ensure pure water.
- Super quiet pump system powered by 4 x “D" size batteries (not included), 3 year limited warranty on the pump. For any issues, email to service@myDogH2O.com
- Dog H2O Cordless & Dental Care are suitable for cats as well.
To keep Dog H2O Cordless clean and working smoothly, simply empty out water and clean the fountain every 2 to 3 days, especially when placed outdoor. Maintenance steps can be found in the instruction booklet.
- Stop using Dental Care tablets if your pet experiences vomiting, diarrhea or signs of discomfort.
- This is NOT A TREAT, NOT FOR DIRECT INGESTION.
- This is NOT PHARMACEUTICAL. It is a preventive oral hygiene measure.
Dog H2O Cordless: Battery Operated Pet Fountain (200fl. oz./6L)
Q: Pump doesn't work?
A: Make sure the connector is secure between the pump and battery case. Water is filled to "Max" on the lower bowl. Check batteries for proper orientation according to labels inside the battery case. Check batteries for age or strength. For best performance, we recommend using Duracell® or Energizer® batteries. If it still doesn't work, check pump cleaning video in product video.
Q: My pet is not drinking from the fountain
A: Your pet may need a little bit more time to adjust to drinking from a fountain, once they started they will love it.
Q: Water turning yellow/cloudy
A: Empty out water and clean the fountain every 2 to 3 days, especially when placed outdoor. Check if it is time to change filter pad.
Q: Water from the pump is weaker than before & with some air bubbles
A: This is a sign of "low water level", fill water to "Max" indicator. If water is full and flow remains low, check strainer under the pump to remove any hair or debris and perform pump cleaning. Alternatively, check batteries for age and strength.
Q: The fountain always seems to be dirty, is the filter efficient?
A: To conserve batteries, Dog H2O Cordless is programmed to filter the water bowl regularly. Press the button to manually override and cycle the pump. Outside pets/dogs may require cleaning the fountain more regularly.
Q: Can the filter be washed in a dishwasher?
A: No, because activated carbon from the filter will adsorb cleaning chemicals and cannot be rinsed off. Just change the filter pad.