Order any fountain within JUNE & get a pack of Dental Care for FREE!
Does your dog enjoys drinking out of a tap? If your dog had a choice, they will prefer to drink running water as their instinct tells them that running water is CLEAN WATER! Dog H2O Water Fountains will filter & clean water 24-7 and together with Dental Care by Dog H2O, provide improved daily oral hygiene by your pet simply drinking water.
- Raised large drinking areas for medium to large size dogs with 200 fl. oz (6L) capacity, ensuring clean water all day long. Time to upgrade from that dirty dog dish today!
- Surface skimmer aerates water to ensure crystal clear water keeping the surface free from saliva and slime.
- Includes 3 filter pads for 3 month’s constant protection. Each filter includes sponge to filter out hair & debris and activated carbon to adsorb bad taste & odor.
- Includes 3 tablets of Dental Care that enhance the water to help protect against plaque & tartar build up, leading to healthier gums & fighting “doggy breath”.
- Dishwasher friendly, disassemble in seconds without tools. Food grade & BPA free material used to ensure pure water. Translcent bowl with visible water scale & Max water level indicator.
- Super quiet & reliable pump, backed by a 3 year limited warranty.
- Dental Care tablets are designed, formulated & made in Australia, each tablet lasts about 4 days when used the Dog H2O water fountain. 99% ODOR, TASTE & COLOR FREE, even the pickiest pet will enjoy their water.
- Ingredients: Water deionized, Dental plaster, Glucose oxidase enzyme, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- Dog H2O & Dental Care are also suitable for your pet cats as well.
Dog H2O water fountain (200fl oz, 6L)
Q: Pump doesn't work?
A: Make sure the plug is connected & water is filled to "Max" indicator on the lower bowl. Or Try unpluging and pluging the unit to restart the pump, always make sure yours hands are dry. If it still doesn't work, check pump cleaning video in product video.
Q: My dog is not drinking from the fountain
A: Your dog may need a little bit more time to adjust to drinking from a fountain, once they started they will love it.
Q: Water from the pump is weaker than before & with some air bubbles
A: This is a sign of "low water level", fill water to "Max" indicator. If water is full and flow remains low, check strainer under the pump to remove any hair or debris and perform pump cleaning.
Q: Can the filter be washed in a dishwasher?
A: No, because activated carbon from the filter will adsorb cleaning chemicals and cannot be rinsed off. Just change the filter pad.