Order any fountain within JUNE & get a pack of Dental Care for FREE!
Is your cat fascinated with running water from the faucet? Instinct tells them running water is clean. And what if your cat could help clean their teeth while simply drinking water? Cat H2O is the perfect solution.
- Raised and multiple drinking areas for cats & small dogs
- Surface skimmer aerates the water to ensure crystal clear water keeping the surface free from saliva and slime
- Includes 3 filter pads for 3 month’s constant protection. Each filter includes sponge to filter out hair & debris and activated carbon to adsorb bad taste & odor
- Includes 3 tablets of Dental Care that enhance the water to help protect against plaque & tartar build-up, leading to healthier gums & fighting “bad breath”.
- Dishwasher friendly, EZ disassembly in seconds without tools. Food grade & BPA-free materials used to ensure pure water
- Super quiet & reliable pump, backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- Dental Care tablets are designed, formulated & made in Australia, each tablet lasts about 4 days when used the Dog H2O water fountain. 99% ODOR, TASTE & COLOR FREE, even the pickiest pet will enjoy their water
- Ingredients: Water deionized, Dental plaster, Glucose oxidase enzyme, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
- Cat H2O & Dental Care are also suitable for dogs as well
Cat H2O Water Fountain (67 fl.oz. / 2.1 qt)
Q: Pump doesn't work?
A: Make sure the plug is connected & water is filled to "Max" indicator on the lower bowl. Or Try unpluging and pluging the unit to restart the pump, always make sure yours hands are dry. If it still doesn't work, check pump cleaning video in product video.
Q: My pet is not drinking from the fountain
A: Your pet may need a little bit more time to adjust to drinking from a fountain, once they started they will love it.
Q: Water from the pump is weaker than before & with some air bubbles
A: This is a sign of "low water level", fill water to "Max" indicator. If water is full and flow remains low, check strainer under the pump to remove any hair or debris and perform pump cleaning.
Q: Can the filter be washed in a dishwasher?
A: No, because activated carbon from the filter will adsorb cleaning chemicals and cannot be rinsed off. Just change the filter pad.