Makes fighting green water easier. UVC radiation is effective in controlling bacteria, yeast, molds, and other pathogens, in turn controlling algae growth. Water flows in direct contact with the UV lamp, intensifying its function of fighting green water. In addition, it can be hidden behind ornaments in your aquarium, cutting back on tubing around your tank.
- Water pump included
- Simple 1-2-3 installation
- Submersible assembly
- No external pipes or plumbing
- Suction cup mounting - no hardware required
- LED signals need for UV Bulb replacement
- Electrically ChildSafe 12V low voltage design
- Zigzag flow designs for maximum sterilizing time
- Unique Patent Pending Technology
- Filtration pump 120GPH (430L/Hr) and sponge inclusive
- Treats up to 100Ga (400L) of saltwater & fresh water aquariums
- UL & cUL listed
HELPFUL HINT : Once your water is clear, there is no need to keep your GKM ON 24/7. This will help increase the life of your bulb.
All GKM products are manufactured in an EPA Registered Establishment