- 2 packs of Dental Care by Dog H2O / Cat H2O (16 tablets), designed to work seamlessly with Dog H2O & Cat H2O Water Fountain to provide Daily Oral Hygiene while Simply Drinking Water
- Helps protect against plaque & tartar build up, for healthier gums & fights doggy breath. Bonus Calcium supplement for stronger teeth. See results in weeks and smell the difference!
- Dental Care is designed, formulated & made in Australia. 99% ODOR, TASTE & COLOR FREE, even the pickiest dog will enjoy their water.
- Contains Glucose Oxidase, an enzyme that is scientifically proven to react with glucose, forming a powerful cleaning and anti-bacterial agent. It simply helps keep your pet’s teeth clean.
- Dental Care by Dog H2O is also suitable for cats (hope they share)
- Ingredients: Water deionized, Dental plaster, Glucose oxidase enzyme, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Stop using if your dog experiences vomiting, diarrhea or signs of discomfort. For pets with allergy or medical condition, consult Veterinary before use.
- This is NOT A TREAT, NOT FOR DIRECT INGESTION.
- This is NOT PHARMACEUTICAL. It is a preventive oral hygiene measure.
Dental Care by Dog H2O / Cat H2O (Twin Packs)
Q: The Dental Care tablets didn’t have a strong mint flavor, are they working?
A: Both dogs and cats are more sensitive to flavors and odors than humans. Dental Care is formulated with a minimum of added flavor, even the pickiest pet will enjoy their water.
Q: Dental Care seems to leave some grit at the bottom of the bowl, is this ok?
A: Some tablets binder may appear in the bowl and is not harmful to pets; just clean the bowl during weekly maintenance.
Q: Are the ingredients in Dental Care tablets safe?
A: Both Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate are widely used as food preservative, both ingredients combined is < 1% of the tablet.
Q: Can I add this to my water bowl?
A: Designed to work with Dog H2O Water Fountain only. Not suitable for all other water bowls.